Introducing our desk converter for sitting or standing desks, the Retrofit XT!
Watch how Retrofit XT can help lower back pain with this review from Youtuber Ahnestly.
FREE SHIPPING, 30-day, 100% product refund, plus a complimentary ergonomic consultation is included with every purchase. Learn more here.
Desk Converter for Sitting and Standing Desks
Today's desk's force you to move toward your work. NEXposture brings the work to you.
NEXposture’s patented adjustable desktop moves with you and your ergonomic chair while maintaining preferred eye-to-monitor and hand-to-input device distance – no matter your changing posture (see our home page to see how NEXposture works).
Free yourself from your static, forward sitting slump which is causing you discomfort along with neck and back pain. Treat your body to healthful postures, movement, motion and unimaginable comfort with NEXposture.
This desk converter, our Retrofit model, is a smartly designed ergonomic solution. Within minutes, your fixed or height-adjustable desktop will transform into an active and customizable surface.
Attaches to any rectangular freestanding desk, systems furniture (cubical) work surface or table that is 24" or 30" deep with the front of the surface being at least 30" wide for placement (see product dimensions below).
For rectangular worksurfaces other than 24" or 30" deep, and for all corner worksurfaces, please send dimensions and a photo of the worksurface to email@example.com.
Desk Converter Details
- Worksurface declines at a 6 degree angle, can lock into place in 1/4" increments throughout a 10" range
- Front edge of surface extends supporting desktop by 3 1/2" for access to adjustment handle
- Mountable anywhere on a desk – to the left side, to the right or in the middle
- Fits two monitors up to 22.5”
- Fits two 32" monitors with a Dual Monitor Arm
- Laminates available in gull grey, black, plank coffee oak, sand maple and classic white (all matte finishes)
- Available in black, white or silver powder coated finish
- Quick, easy-to-assemble