Introducing our standing desk, the Sit-to-Stand Desk XT!
FREE SHIPPING, 30-day, 100% product refund, plus a complimentary ergonomic consultation is included with every purchase. Learn more here.
Standing Desk XT
Today's desk's force you to move toward your work. NEXposture brings the work to you.
Unlike any other desk, NEXposture’s patented adjustable desktop moves with you and your ergonomic chair while maintaining preferred eye-to-monitor and hand-to-input device distance – no matter your changing posture (see our home page to see how NEXposture works).
Standing desks are great, but research suggest on average we still sit for 70% of the time. And when we sit, our desk forces us to move to our work. NEXposture brings the work to you.
As an industry leader in comfort and ergonomic support, this height adjustable desk encourages healthy seated and standing postures. This desk provides the highest level of adjustability and performance by combining an active desktop with an adjustable base for height preferences.
Standing Desk XT Details
- Worksurface declines at a 6 degree angle, can lock into place in 1/4" increments throughout a 10" range
- Front edge of surface extends supporting desktop by 3 1/2" for access to adjustment handle
- Mountable anywhere on the desktop – to the left side, to the right or in the middle
- Worksurface height can adjust to as low as 22" to accommodate users 4' 9" tall with a standing height of 49" for people 6' 4" and taller
- Three memory position digital touchpad for preferred height settings
- Space two screen screen monitors up to 22.5” or two monitors up to 32" when using a dual monitor arm
- Laminates available in plank coffee oak, sand maple and classic white (all matte finishes)
- Available in black, white or silver powder coated finish
- Easy to assemble - click on assembly video after product renderings on this page and scroll back up to watch (all screw holes pre-drilled)
- UL 962 approved
- Worksurface height adjustment range: 22" - 49"
- Anti-Collision feature
- Adjustment speed: 1.4” / sec (36 mm/sec)
- Load capacity: 350 lbs. – 160 kg
- Stroke: 26.1” (663mm) 2-stage